Ownage GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ownage GunZ

All Welcome/60x EXP/FRIENDLY STAFF

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making our Server Unique (Very Important)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fury

Fury

Making our Server Unique (Very Important) Empty
PostSubject: Making our Server Unique (Very Important)   Making our Server Unique (Very Important) Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:03 pm

We need to spread the word of our server and we need to add something to it to make people want to play it versus other GunZ servers, because I, for one, wouldn't want to go to some random small population private server with nothing special on it. So I say we all contribute in thinking what we should do to make our server unique.
Post an idea if you have one that isn't on another server that might be possible (If you don't know whats possible and what's not just guess like I will) Also, if you think of something on another server than can be made better, post it.

My Ideas:
-A new Gametype (If possible) like maybe a hold a territory or don't let them pass you type of thing.
-This isn't in game but I would definately reccomend adding an mIRC channel for our server, because lately I've been playing a MapleStory private server called MapleCrusade and they have an IRC and it really informs everyone and is way better than a forum for communicating. ( In the IRC make the GMs special ranks etc. And give the earlier members +v or +'s which enable them to talk during a mute if too much spam occurs )
Ownage Please Sticky This.
Back to top Go down
Electro77

Electro77

PostSubject: Re: Making our Server Unique (Very Important)   Making our Server Unique (Very Important) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:56 am

i like the sound of the new game type

what about capture the flag aswell
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: Making our Server Unique (Very Important)   Making our Server Unique (Very Important) Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:39 pm

I thought about that, but it wouldn't work you could just snag it and run. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making our Server Unique (Very Important)   Making our Server Unique (Very Important) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making our Server Unique (Very Important)
Page 1 of 1