Ownage GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ownage GunZ

All Welcome/60x EXP/FRIENDLY STAFF

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Status

Go down 
+2
habzboi
OwNaGe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OwNaGe
Administrator

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:51 am

Server is: ONLINE
PLEASE STOP ASKING!!!!!
coming to public my b-day May 26th!
sorry for the big wait my developing
pc crashed so i have to redo some stuff
D= but hopefully will be done soon

Last edited by Ownage on Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ownagegunz.darkbb.com
habzboi

habzboi

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:46 am

Than cool ... can't wait for it! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://ownagegunz.darkbb.com/
Kagome

Kagome

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:20 pm

So it comes out tomarrow? Shocked Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:23 pm

Sweeet. Can't wait. Cool
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:36 pm

Sorry to double post but.. Shouldn't it have come out already? Shocked
Back to top Go down
habzboi

habzboi

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:30 am

Maybe he needs more time. just wait, be patient Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:05 am

No way dude. I never would have guessed he needed more time. Thank you so much for acting like you are more mature than the rest of us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
habzboi

habzboi

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:00 am

Dude i nt acting, firstly he lost his job. Nth comes free in this world. 2ndly his com crash and he need money to repair it. it is nt as easy as u think okay. if u can't wait than why don't u go find some other gunz to play. i dun wanna create any fight between us okay, we are here to control peace thats why we are GM's. Pls understand that.
Back to top Go down
DivineGates

DivineGates

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:20 pm

Calm down!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Wow real smart.   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:42 am

Thats great once again you are acting like we are retarded and only you know whats happening. Also, learn to fucking type okay? Please, who the fuck says secondly.. learn to not type like a crack baby when you are trying to prove a point because it only makes you more retarded. Anyways all you fucking do is spam on the forum to get your posts up so stop fucking acting like you are contributing because your not all you are doing is spamming the forums with random useless posts. And why the fuck would you say that shit if you didn't want to start a fight you god damn retard. Understand that dumbfuck.
Back to top Go down
OwNaGe
Administrator

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Sorry im having some difficulties I might have someone take
over for a little while. Someone that will take care of the website
and the game and get it started. Once again im sorry Neutral

Message me if you would like to take over make like
a small application...
Back to top Go down
https://ownagegunz.darkbb.com
Jadusama

Jadusama

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm

Wow im gone for like a week or two and this private server has gone crazy first of all fury lay off em your the one getting pissed off because he came off with a civilized approach to the matter and you flamed him for it the only one thinking ur retarded was you so back off him god...and whats up with this new managment position your not going to give up that easly are you ownage? this wouldnt really be ownage gunz without a cocky punk like you =) so come on people keep it together stop fighting amongst each other and hounding ownage because he said it would be dont about a month ago CHILLAX...oh yea and almost everyone i know says secondly so back off

On a side note im going back to playing Star Wars Galaxies =) play on sunrunner name Leon-de Kupo
xD

Jadusama,
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:17 pm

Wow Jadusama, before now I thought you were one of the people on here that aren't retarded, but maybe I was wrong.. I couldn't understand jackshit from that shitty paragrapgh you just wrote. If you're trying to convey something to me, don't act like a retard because all its going to do is make me not care what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
Jadusama

Jadusama

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Alright fine you want the mssg? ill stop talking all high and mighty because here is the truth...as a gm your higher then me you are given the job as a gm because ownage has entrusted in you a sense of maturity and responsibility...as for me im nothing...a normal player...its not my right to come in here and talk to gm's as if i had a say in the community and for that im sorry...I wasnt trying to start a fight here on this forum only weaken the tension between everyone so we could have a game where people didnt leave 5 seconds after character creation because there was nobody to play with other then gm's that argue with each other OVER STUPID SHIT...there...you want to call me retarded? fine i realize that i am a nobody and while i try hard not to I still accept it...
Back to top Go down
habzboi

habzboi

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:14 pm

jad Don't waste your time on that son of a gun.... its kinda uesless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Status
Page 1 of 1