Ownage GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ownage GunZ

All Welcome/60x EXP/FRIENDLY STAFF

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GunZ Applications

Go down 
+9
Electro77
Captain Ulquiorra
Kagome
alex
Jadusama
habzboi
DivineGates
gunshun101
OwNaGe
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OwNaGe
Administrator

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:21 am

Application:

1. AGE

2. NAME

3. EXPERIENCES

4. LOCATION

5. WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE

Last edited by Ownage on Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ownagegunz.darkbb.com
gunshun101

gunshun101

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Application   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Application:

1. AGE-19

2. NAME-gunshun101 (real name is Alex)

3. EXPERIENCES- well i have good leadership and i have some little skill in photoshop use... i am a good friend and always reliable on.

4. LOCATION- Georgia, United States [Moving To Germany, but that doesn't matter.]

5. WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE- I would like to be (in game) a GM, and here i would like to be your mod.

^^ you know me man Razz
Back to top Go down
DivineGates

DivineGates

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Application   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:57 pm

Application:

1. AGE: 15

2. NAME: Gurshaan

3. EXPERIENCES: Was a gamemaster in [aor]gunz help alot of gunz

4. LOCATION: Canada,alberta,calgary

5. WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE: Gamemaster

Someone in AniGunz told me about this gunz he said he was ur friend so i came to help this community.
Back to top Go down
https://ownagegunz.darkbb.com/
OwNaGe
Administrator

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:14 am

Hello Alex and Gurshaan...your on the team good application to u both..I will make u both GM and Alex u moderator too!
Back to top Go down
gunshun101

gunshun101

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:46 am

Thanks man! flower But so far im not on mod yet ...
Back to top Go down
habzboi

habzboi

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:25 pm

Application:

1. AGE: 15 (26 march 1993)

2. NAME: habzboi (in real its barani)

3. EXPERIENCES: 2 years of desining objects n visual arts, 1 year of different types of gunz server playing, have experience in adobe photoshop n some other graphical editing softwares.

4. LOCATION : Live in singapore(jurong) +GMT 0800

5. WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE: I would like to be a gamemaster or a moderator (in the game) to help to server ur server and to help all new comers and have a safe n fun time playing your server and also would like to make ur server a better with new kind of map n wepons and stuffs

This guy alcurd(real name) alex(nickname) or jadusama told me about this sever and i am also spreading the news abt this game
Back to top Go down
gunshun101

gunshun101

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:54 am

? lol are you talkin' about me? i said nothin' and alex is my real nam'
Back to top Go down
Jadusama

Jadusama

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:38 pm

He is Talking about me.. My real Name is Alucard but my nickname is Alec and yes i did refer him to this site
Back to top Go down
DivineGates

DivineGates

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:55 pm

Thanks for makin me gm man.
Back to top Go down
OwNaGe
Administrator

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:41 pm

Hello barani sounds like you would be a good moderator if u want. thank you for
for spreading the news about OGunZ. I'd like for you to send be a example of some
of your work. I'd also like to know if you have any sort of messenger so we can stay in contact!
Back to top Go down
OwNaGe
Administrator

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:10 pm

ONLY ADMIN AND DEVELOPERS NEED!!!!
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:47 am

Application:

1. AGE: 14 (10 September 1993)

2. NAME: Alex (kabilan in real)

3. EXPERIENCES: Good in art n IT designing(but if I work with habzboi than I can produce a better quality work), playing gunz for nearly 2yrs

4. LOCATION: Live in singapore(jurong) +GMT 0800

5. WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE: I would like to be a admin or a moderator (in the game) to help to server your server and to help all new comers and have a safe n fun time playing your server and also would like to make ur server a better with new kind of map n weapons and stuffs and work with ur community.

This website was told by habzboi(barani) and I want to work with him to do build this server. And I m also spreading the words nw. I and habzboi want to do our jobs together. And I also have a messenger for you to keep in touch with me
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:53 pm

1. AGE: 15

2. NAME: Michael

3. EXPERIENCES: No experence but everyone has to start someone I believe. I would help out alot by keeping the words "Friendly Staff" true to this server. I am a very nice person, just never been able to be a GM, Mod, or Developer on a server. I was a Mod on a WOW server but that was about a year ago. But yeah like I said no experience but I would love it if you give me a chance.

4. LOCATION: I live in Dallas Texas.

5. WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE: I would like to be a GM/Admin, to keep the server safe from those who abuse it, such as hacking, swapping so on. I also want to help out with anything that you need help with!

Thanks!
-Kagome/Michael
Back to top Go down
gunshun101

gunshun101

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:13 pm

thanks for applying, i am sure a admin will look at your application shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:40 am

Im already getting the spot he just needs to accept it lol Very Happy Thank you though haha.
Back to top Go down
DivineGates

DivineGates

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Hey Ownage can i be gm again :O

Last edited by DivineGates on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Ulquiorra

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:48 am

1. AGE: 13

2. NAME: Lawrence

3. EXPERIENCES: I have been GM in tons of BYOND games and on RPG's, I have created and coded many other games as well, I know a lot of things when it comes to punishments and actions, I don't not disrespect and I am highly educated

4. LOCATION: New York,New York

5. WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE: Administrator
Back to top Go down
gunshun101

gunshun101

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:19 am

like thats gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
DivineGates

DivineGates

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:55 pm

aww man im not gm no more!
Back to top Go down
habzboi

habzboi

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:53 pm

aww i no more a mod.. but y?? i want to be part of the owange gunz family... pls atleast let me be a gamemaster...
Back to top Go down
Jadusama

Jadusama

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:40 pm

habzboi wrote:
aww i no more a mod.. but y?? i want to be part of the owange gunz family... pls atleast let me be a gamemaster...

whats so wrong about being a game master? and for all we know your just not a forum moderator there is a game moderator and a forum moderator the forum moderator looks at spam and deletes it or warns and bans spammers/people who dont follow forum rules Game moderators creat new maps weapons and armor and then shows it to the administrator for approval
Back to top Go down
habzboi

habzboi

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:45 am

Jadusama wrote:
habzboi wrote:

whats so wrong about being a game master? and for all we know your just not a forum moderator there is a game moderator and a forum moderator the forum moderator looks at spam and deletes it or warns and bans spammers/people who dont follow forum rules Game moderators creat new maps weapons and armor and then shows it to the administrator for approval

Hey i think u understood my sentance wrongly i meant in short was. i wanted to be part of the owange family k. and was thinking that owange didn't like me k. THAT WAS WAT I THOUGHT. so i begged atleast let me be a GM to serve the server. And i nt insulting any Authorities okay. if u find my words hurting i m sry. Friends XD?
Back to top Go down
Electro77

Electro77

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:44 pm

1. AGE: 17

2. NAME: Elliot

3. EXPERIENCES: a bit of phtoshop experience and about 2 yrs of gunz experience

4. LOCATION:England

5. i would like to be either a mod (in the game) or gm i don't rly mind which
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:43 am

1. AGE: 14

2. NAME: Grant

3. EXPERIENCES: Played numerous GunZ Private servers, Made a Private WoW Server, and have played GunZ for a total of 4 years.

4. LOCATION: United States

5. I would like to be an Event Manager or Game Master.

Thanks-- Fury cheers
Back to top Go down
thirikaran

thirikaran

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:30 pm

male
name:Thirikaran
msn:thirikaran101@hotmail.com
experiences:ijji gunz/anigunz
wtf id like to be Smile :well im not a game master i could help with events or maybe even be a mod >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GunZ Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: GunZ Applications   GunZ Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GunZ Applications
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next