Ownage GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ownage GunZ

All Welcome/60x EXP/FRIENDLY STAFF

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of items?

Go down 
+2
gunshun101
OwNaGe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OwNaGe
Administrator

What kind of items? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Would you want the REAL names of the real guns for example : AK-47 ect.
Or FANASTY names like Pink Breaker , Breaker 1-9 , ect.? Please vote.
-Ownage

PLEASE REPLY BACK WITH UR OPINON
Any foul language will be banned!
Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://ownagegunz.darkbb.com
gunshun101

gunshun101

PostSubject: Re: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:45 pm

fantasy. i think ak47 should be with spray name like Max Machine and shotguns should be like sg 1-9 and so on
Back to top Go down
Tobey07

PostSubject: Re: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:25 pm

hes right but maybe some of them can be like the real names(only if we dont have idea)
Back to top Go down
Jadusama

Jadusama

PostSubject: Re: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:08 am

I agree on the fanatasy aspect of items having a SG-8 rather than a shotgun but i also feel we should keep to a reality when it comes to swords(only because they have some really sweet names) ex Masamune Katana Washikami
Back to top Go down
Tobey07

PostSubject: Re: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:32 pm

euh...
not the name that u say Jadusama, cause its too long and its strange like name but we can take some other names ya
Back to top Go down
Jadusama

Jadusama

PostSubject: Re: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:42 pm

I was only using those 3 as an example there are hundreds more...personally i think the masamune and katana are the sweetest sword names there is plus when you add a comon name to a sword then it doesnt make all the lower lvl chars feel left out and inorparates all lvl's of gamers into our community
Back to top Go down
gunshun101

gunshun101

PostSubject: Re: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:53 pm

XD i was about to say that. ^ ^ lets start a poll!
Back to top Go down
Kagome

Kagome

PostSubject: Re: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:42 am

Fantasy all the way lol!
Back to top Go down
gunshun101

gunshun101

PostSubject: Re: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:10 am

hey, poll start! get voting!
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:16 pm

fantasy for sure, people will know what things are xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of items?   What kind of items? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of items?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ownage GunZ :: OwnageGunZ :: General Chatter-
Jump to: