Ownage GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ownage GunZ

All Welcome/60x EXP/FRIENDLY STAFF

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will time slots be given?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
habzboi

habzboi

Will time slots be given? Empty
PostSubject: Will time slots be given?   Will time slots be given? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Hey guys. Just want to know if time slots will be given to authorities. Or will it be anytime log in and guard the server or log in at the given timeslot? Question AND PLS I JUST ASKING K..... DUN GIVE COMMENTS OR REPLEYS WHICH ARE HURTING?
Back to top Go down
https://ownagegunz.darkbb.com/
Jadusama

Jadusama

PostSubject: Re: Will time slots be given?   Will time slots be given? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:38 pm

habzboi wrote:
Hey guys. Just want to know if time slots will be given to authorities. Or will it be anytime log in and guard the server or log in at the given timeslot? Question AND PLS I JUST ASKING K..... DUN GIVE COMMENTS OR REPLEYS WHICH ARE HURTING?

you mean like going into rooms on shifts and seeing if people are aobeying the rules? like swappers and stuff?
Back to top Go down
habzboi

habzboi

PostSubject: Re: Will time slots be given?   Will time slots be given? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:51 am

Jadusama wrote:
habzboi wrote:

you mean like going into rooms on shifts and seeing if people are aobeying the rules? like swappers and stuff?

Something like that so that everyone gets a part to their jobs and no escaping from it. And it makes us makes things easier so that ppl will have a better period of time playing our server. And at the same time those who are playing and needs our help can check with the timeslot to see whose online at wat time n try to contact them. I think its a good method to use this thing call slots. but u know all of us live in diff parts of the world with diff times and have other things to do in life. So maybe we should like contact everyone and ask when they are normally free and set the timeslot. U guys think it is a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Jadusama

Jadusama

PostSubject: Re: Will time slots be given?   Will time slots be given? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:23 pm

id help but right now i dont know whats happening to me one day im a normal user the next day im a gm then the next im a normal user and then im back to a gm and now im a normal user again
Back to top Go down
habzboi

habzboi

PostSubject: Re: Will time slots be given?   Will time slots be given? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:25 am

Dude try talking to owange. The last time he fired because he said too many of us us are in the GM
Back to top Go down
Jadusama

Jadusama

PostSubject: Re: Will time slots be given?   Will time slots be given? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:29 pm

ok but i was one of the original gm's and ive tried toalking to ownage and he just doesnt answer me anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will time slots be given?   Will time slots be given? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will time slots be given?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ownage GunZ :: OwnageGunZ :: General Chatter-
Jump to: